Today I would like to share a few inspiring quotes I’ve come across lately. I hope they inspire you, as much as they did me!
1. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
2. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. – Pablo Picasso
3. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
4. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
5. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
7. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
9. Inspiration exists, but it must find you working. –Pablo Picasso
10. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal. – Henry Ford.